Fetish for FOOD!

04 August 2006

This blog exists because early in July I stopped working as an Admin Assistant and decided to spend some quality time on a long standing novel which has been nudging at me for years. So, with all good intentions in mind, and in an effort to set myself up with a freezer full of yummy, healthy foods that would see me through days of writing madness, I found myself in the middle of a cooking frenzy... obsessing over perfecting recipes, and turning them into my own! I've always enjoyed cooking, but somehow I turned into a madwoman dishing up far more than Neil (my husband who I'll introduce later) and I could possibly eat in any reasonable period of time!!

This blog ALSO exists because of my wonderful friend Pamela. Thanks for the nags Pamela!

You will be pleased to know I HAVE put things into perspective, and now have a nice balance of writing AND cooking... until I get a bigger freezer! he he he

2 Comments:

  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Pamela J Weatherill, at 4:35 pm  

  • HI Toni, are you welcoming or encouraging other people to share their reciepes with you on here because i have a cracker of a spinich salad that Id love to share, let me know
    Bradles xoxo Miss you babes !

    By Blogger Brad, at 3:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home